aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Cu in June / Gina, Baiastice top


NEW:
Baiastice mesh see-through top Gina bought at Collabor88. It's sooo gorgeous and sexy.

I won't be blogging for the coming month. Reason: I am going on a 4 weeks holiday/exploring trip to South Korea.
/me Blow my sweetie Nitro a kiss and whisper 'will miss you darling, take care' 

Cu in June.
Dido

A song, which I luv coz it's tender but on the other hand the text is rather cynical.
I, I'll love it when you sing to me
and You, you can sing me anything

The book of love is long and boring 
and written many years ago
it's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
and things we're all too young to know

And I, I'll love it when you give me things
and You, you wanna give me wedding rings


No comments:

Post a Comment