aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

PinUp


The awesome mesh Astrid hair I'm wearing is MINA's newest and specially made for 'Pin-ups, Prints & Printsesses', the theme from 21-31 May 2014 at My Attic@The Deck
Moreover you pay only 95 L$ for every normal hair pack (instead of 250 L$). I think there will be a LOT of Astrids walking around in SL soon. 

more arty photo of my man and I

I luv this Pinup hair and didn't take it off after receiving the test version from Mina last week. When shopping I was asked by total strangers where I bought this cool hair. I had to tell them (strict instructions from MINA) you cannot buy this until 21 May at My Attic ^^


FBD (FireBird Designs) mesh Bloomers outfit for the Funny Puppet Fair 2014 (11-25 May 2014) exists of a kind of Burlesque-like outfit in black/white, a choker and a red rose ornament (not shown). It's fun, cute AND only 125 L$.

Pose used: SN EY (Something New) OMG items pose Express Yourself - Cheeky.

dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment