aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Volar & Kalli2



I visited MIEL last Friday and for a Fifty Linden Friday price I  bought this cute Volar mesh dress, which comes with a HUD that lets you change the color of all parts of the dress; i.e. top, belt, skirt and strings. There are 12 different colors so many many combinations possible.

Also showing Kalli2 another new DIVA hair in amber, which I bought at Seasons story, a lovely place to shop coz it's in an enchanting forest. Here's your taxi
DIVA hair is definitely a style I love (a bit messy ^^).

Enjoy what's left of the weekend
dikke kus
Dido 

I took the photos while I was visiting Mistero Hifeng's new exhibition at Plusia Ars Island 

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after
    reading through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    my website - elegant floor length black prom dress with floral motifs

    ReplyDelete