aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 21 September 2013

Daisy & Catty

More Newishness:
SYSY's mesh Daisy Dress, which will be available at My Attic (opening today at midnite SLT) and available only there for 10 days for a discounted price.
I am wearing SolidMosss, however, Daisy comes in 6 floral textured and 6 solid colors (HUD to change color, texture and belt included in the pack).  

Also showing an item I bought yesterday and I love muchly: the JD (Just Design) Catty mesh shoes in black with high mesh thighs in green. 
The shoes come with a HUD that lets you change the color or the sole, lacquer, strings and metal of the shoes as well as the socks and high socks. Soo many options.

The rest all comes from my closet: 
hair, eyes and skin: see my previous blog post 
the awesome orange necklace (a previous halloween item) is Dahlinks Jewelry pumpkin pearl wrapped back drop choker.

All pictures were made at Nitroglobus gallery, where Sina Souza is exhibiting in the main hall till the end of this month. Sooo if you didn't visit yet ...... ^^

That's it for this evening.
dikke kus
Dido 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment