aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Devil Woman


An avatar/skin not so new anymore, which I received almost 4 wks ago, the day before I went on holiday to Canada, and which I was wearing when entering SL yesterday. Wow, I love this devil me. It's called LoveCats Chasm (a MND4 hunt item) from LoveCats Designs by Thei Aries and comes with all the necessary parts to make your avi look like a devil: skin, horns, ears, legs, tail, shape (not worn) & eyes (not worn)

The hair is from Truth and awesome as ever: mesh hair Kerri 2 in ginger04 from 30 June.

Coz I didn't wanna be too nude I put on some (not new) lingerie: the ever awesome black lingerie set consisting of corset, panty and stockings of BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) called BTINH (Best Think I Never Had: I luv that name).

Pictures taken at Mechanical Circus an awesome project/exhibition by Yooma Mayo at LEA 24, which will be there till TODAY (31 July). I was fortunate Nitro took me there coz it's really worthwhile; a really awesome place. So if you haven't visited, GO NOW!

Btw my Canada trip was awesome, fighting the jetlag now and adjusting to being back here in SL.

Oh and I changed my signature as you might have noticed: I minimalized ^^
dikke kus
* dido *


cropped me

** ## ***

devil woman song

No comments:

Post a Comment