aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 31 May 2013

Karina's draped scarf


Two new items I like to show:
The super cool mesh Loovus Dzevavor Incognito draped linen scarf I bought this week. Wow luv this item muchos! It comes in many bright colors but I opted for this less outspoken color.. hey that's me ^^

Second new item is my shape which comes from Anna Shapes and is called Karina (showing Model version). Cool luv this one for a special reason ....
Thx soo much Analy for the bloggers preview item!


Not new but an item I like A LOT: the pubic hair muff (wearing light brown) of Nearly Tactile by Bation Nitely. I also have their sculpted nipples (yummie too). 
Forever grateful to Bation for giving me the fat pack.

Pose used: ED (Eternal Dream) Boobies pose

All the rest comes from my inventory.
Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments: