aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 15 March 2013

More Fancy dress & Kasia hair


Arghhh I found out that the awesome mesh Fancy dress by SLAVE Dressing Room, which I blogged this evening comes with a HUD! Really really awesome coz this gives you the opportunity to change the color/texture of the dress and voila you have a completely different one. Soo tahtah ...showing you the uber cute black version (there are 8 different textures). Wow love this dress even more now ^^. 

The pose used (arghh my left arm seems a bit twisted) I bought at the Red Riding Hood sim and is called 'SuppressedRedRidingHood'. It's made by Mimesis Monday who creates poses for prose and poetry. If you are interested here's the taxi to many many awesome poses, each costs L$ 10

The hair I received some minutes ago and it's Truth newest mesh hair Kasia. Awesome as always! I am wearing jupiter w/roots.

That's it. Nite nite!
dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment