aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 3 January 2013

Dead Dollz

The other day I greeted Kiddo Oh, who visited our gallery. She wasn't in a talkative mood, being very busy it seemed. Besides welcoming, I complimented her on her outfit coz I really liked the long lace dress she was wearing. 
I was surprised, however, when I received a notecard from her that evening in which she explained why she hadn't been talkative; she had visited the gallery looking for inspiration for an advertising photo for the dress she was wearing, which is a new release AND that she was sending me the dress as a gift! Arghhh, wow super kind of her!

Of course I visited her shop Dead Dollz, where I acquired also another outfit ^^, AND I decided to blog this awesome mesh lace dress Black Beauty.
Here's your taxi to Dead Dollz. 

Pose used comes from PoStyle. They have nice poses for mesh outfits, worth a visit: here's your taxi


All the rest comes from my overweighted closet (sighs):
Hair & Pony (separate items): LeLutka JASMINE in Almost Goth
Necklace & bracelets: Mandala pearl rain in maple black
Facial Tattoo: KOOQLA Winterbloom black
Body Tattoo: S*E (Sparkly Ephelant) Part-Che - Wildflowers
Earrings: PiNK CHERRY black Disco 
SLINK mesh hands Elegant

dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment