aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 27 January 2013

Shades of Gray


Shades of Gray. 

Photo taken at Nitroglobus Gallery; standing in front of surrealistic art works by Mistero Hifeng. Until half February you can visit the exhibition Hidden Faces by Mistero Hifeng and Nitro Fireguard at Nitroglobus.

When shopping last Friday nite at Maitreya I met Polly, who has a gorgeous avi and moreover is a kind and friendly person. We talked for quite some time and she didn't hesitate to tell me where she had bought this gorgeous mesh open cardigan Carla in beige, which looks so soft and comfy. Love at first sight; I had to have it and rushed over to Blueberry to buy it.

The lovely Amourous fallen Gray necklace I am wearing is a Bday gift of my dear friend Mina. I love it, thanks so much Mina!  

Another new item is the Loose Denim short by GizzA. I saw this in a recent blog post of Neva Crystall. Great textures, details and colors! 


At Collabor 88 I bought this really gorgeous D!va hair Kalli in Citrine. 
Hey this looks soo real; luvvv this flex hair!

Leather mesh skirt Frensa in black, which I also bought at Blueberry 
(thx again Polly ^^)

Backside of the Carla cardigan/hoodie AND my new Maitreya Gold Suave Raven heels. After all a girl cannot have enough shoes.

Furthermore wearing:
League Sia Medium Bloom skin.
Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes Monat Dawn Shadows
Sparkly Ephelant part-Che wildflowers tattoo
[K] facial tattoo Winterbloom in black
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
Fishy Strawberry Poisonous Lotus Top black (former FLF item)
Water fire diamond ring & Mrs Haas ring, both made by Nitro
Dutch Touch Yri lipstick Serie A nr 6 (former VipsONLY item)
SLINK mesh hands elegant

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! 
dikke kus
Dido





No comments:

Post a Comment