aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cyanne & Rosalynn


Two NEW items today: 
The cool H.E.D. Rosalynn in Red outfit I am wearing consists of mesh red blouse in all sizes (alpha layer included), onyx tights (underpants and pants layer) and boots (not shown). The blouse is soo nicely made, sexy and fits my avi super and look at the cute buttons on the tights. On the first photo I am wearing my red BOOM I Promise bra underneath the blouse.


The second item is one of this weeks two new Truth mesh hairs called Cyanne (wearing jupiter color, one of my faves). Haven't taken it off since i put it on my head. There's a hud included in the folder to change the color of the scarf. 

That's it! Nite nite
dikke kus
Dido

Oh and don't forget our OPENING PARTY for JadeYu Fhang her installation Wednesday 14 November at Nitrogalobus Gallery starting at 12.00 pm SLT (= 21.00 hrs Amsterdam time)
You are all welcome to come and dance on the tunes of the one and only DJ Lex!


Truth hair Cayenne worn with different outfit (LoveCats Ayiana, that I blogged before) sitting at the table at Two Fish. I thought this photo was too nice to throw away ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment