aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 20 October 2012

Sn@tch Liza at Serenity

relaxing in Serenity

Totally taken by this awesome mesh Liza Peplum top of Sn@tch it's absolutely yummie. Instead of buying a folder containing all sizes of the product, at Sn@tch you indicate your size and receive a folder with all colors in your size. 
Luv it coz this mesh top fits me super and the see through tulle part is so precise and well made. One of the best mesh tops I have so far. Chapeau for Ivey Deschanel!

First photo I took last nite when Nitro and I visited Serenity an enchanting sim. I found the LM in Kara Trapdoors' Flickr (thx so much Kara for keeping us posted on all the lovely places worthwhile exploring in SL). Here's your taxi to Serenity.


The picture above gives you a very detailed image of the top, sitting at the Japanese house at my home using Yoko Ireto her pose (see uncropped below). 

Furthermore wearing:
Chaos mesh black jeans 
A&A Misa hair 
Mandala black pearl rain bracelets
Tattoos: Sparkly Ephelant, Juicy Box, Plastik

Enjoy your weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much for your sweet words and for blogging Sn@tch! <3

    ReplyDelete