aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 12 October 2012

Kidnapped sheep


This evening I visited with my friend Fabio Inis Caiseal (thx Olympes for the LM) a coastal Irish residential rental cottages for decadent escapes on the sea, which is part of the Alchemy Immortalis Bed&Breakfast Experience. We  recognised the B&B sim immediately: the hills, the music, the sound of the sheep. A truly awesome place. Fabio kidnapped a sheep and jumped into the boat ^^

Wearing:
NEW are the Secret's mesh Top - I love U & mesh Shorts Grey Denim I am wearing. Cool outfit they make together. Luv it!
Also NEW is the VIP gift for customers of NOYA: a set of silver bangles (wearing the right bracelet only)
Newish is this weeks Truth mesh hair Havana w/roots in jupiter. Quality as one can expect from Truth. Lovely hair that I completed with the tintable Elate silk bow headband.

From my closet:
Legit Stars and Spikes belt black (former FLF item)
LouLou&Co crepuscule gloves

Nite nite
dikke kus
Dido


2 comments: