aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 27 September 2012

DS skin for a great price


Two new items this evening:
Lemme start with the NEW gorgeous Mayfly Liquid Light eyes called Pale True Grey. Wow I truly like them. 

Next is the skin I am wearing that's brand NEW DS (Dulce Secrets) Ashby Bitter Wood Bark V skin. I took of my clothes to show you the body; I luv the  full lips, legs and the belly. What's amazing is the price of this skin: only L$ 55! Arghhh girls... here's your taxi coz this is such a great bargain!

In my opinion skins in general have become soooo much better nowadays when compared with 5 yrs ago.  



Furthermore wearing:
My fav D!va hair Aya in Citrine (combination of Mesh part & type B hair)
Acide! Jam Grey piercing
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
Ferrishyn Dark Smokey brown eyeshadow tattoo layer
Mynerva freckles Light-Hundreds and Thousands tattoo layer
Plastik (old GG) Soul Ink Face tattoo layer 
Crazy Tulle panties pink
LouLou&Co gloves Crepuscule
Slink women natural barefeet mesh rigged
Juicy Box mecha tattoo
S*E (Sparkly Ephelant) Part-Che Tattos Wildflowers
!SSD Frills Bijou Roulette earrings

That's it for now ^^ 
dikke kus
Dido

Pose used: DM (Del May) - Visage

No comments:

Post a Comment