aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 10 August 2012

Peek a Boo

Yeah I went shopping this evening (read 'was able to tp to') at Collabor88 and phew soo many nice items. I couldn't resist soo I bought and show you my goodies. Collabor is celebrating soo there are many many great items for sale for little money.

Showing:
Iren Baroque outfit sea: awesome mesh corset+ , wich  comes in lovely colors. I picked the blue one this time ^^
Clawtooth rigged mesh Peek a Boo hair (sunset)
Elikatira mesh hair 'Found' in red

Not from Collabor but also NEW are the lovely SLAVE dressing room Braided Wedge Sandals (blue) I am wearing. Wow great quality, luv them. Thx Cristine for the bloggers review item!

From my closet: 
DL cutie jeans (Xmas gift of my dear friend Kooky)
the body co skin Summer
Mayfly Liquid light eyes Rising spring
Acide GSP 7.1 piercing Jam grey
LouLou&Co bracelet and gloves
Munique bad tattoo don't look at me
Juicy Box tattoo In your dreams
!SSD Frills Bijou Roulette earrings

dikke kus
Dido

Elikatira mesh hair Found in red

SLAVE dressing room Braided Wedge Sandals 

No comments:

Post a Comment