aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 24 August 2012

Lola is closing


I already mentioned the closing of Lola in my blogpost 'Izzie & Helena at Circo Loon'. Next to the cute mesh skirt I also bought this Virginia mesh black lace shirt (no alpha layer needed). Here there's a saying 'one cannot stand on one leg' ^^

Also NEW is the EMO-tions Tracey hair, which I bought this week at My Attic @ the Deck. Loads of nice stuff there for little money (L$ 95) from 21 through to 31 August.

From my closet:
black mini skirt Atomic of Apple May Design  
The DRD christineBW half mask (part of outfit)
SSD Frils Bijou Roulette jewelry set (earrings & princess necklace)
Hot Stuff floreal body tattoo
Plastik facial tattoo

Photos taken at Circo Loon. Do visit you won't regret!

Wish you all a SUPA weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment