aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 8 March 2012

Yummie Paris Metro baggy pants



Wearing:
Paris Metro Couture Beautiful Baggies - Pop flower & halter  NEW (thanks RFB for the bloggers review item!)
Wow I luv this outfit, tough and feminin at the same time.
The pants has translucent sculpted parts which make it look more softer. I didn't know which shoes to wear so I opted for my SLink feet, my first present from Nitro. I know Paris Metro from the more elegant fluffy evening dresses, but these baggy pant with the half taken off top is really yummie!




Furthermore wearing:
LouLou&Co gloves and bracelets Crepuscule
Fri.day hair Deena - scornful red
Poetic Colors eyes bright ice crystal
redMint skin Pale no. 7 
The Underworld collar (necklace)
Acide GSP 7.1 piercing Jam grey
Scrub belly black butterfly piercing
Miel CHUM bracelet
Angelic tattoo Freedom
SLink Jolie Pied with SS soleless sandles - antigue china


dikke kus
Dido


Today I listened to a song on the radio, not a new song but one I like. However, I never saw the accompanying video clip, which is too funny. So I included here hope you like as much as I do: Genesis with Jezus he knows me.



2 comments:

  1. Athens Halerman athena.alchemi)31 May 2012 at 18:30

    Love the fab baggies by RFB, I have them in all colours thus far ... Wonderful presentation Dido.

    ReplyDelete