aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 2 March 2012

Whore Couture ....


There is a Whore Couture Fair going on right now and although well mmmm this isn't really my thing and I wonder if 'whores have couture at all',  but oh well in SL everything is possible so I unpacked some and show you 2 items of favorite designers:


First is the Anymore whore lace dress and panties in red, especially made for this whore couture fair. It's a cute daring outfit and I like the texture. 
Posing in front of a photo of Ini Inaka called 'Slowly', which I bought at Auggers Photo Gallery, where Ini is having an exhibit right now. Do visit Auggers and have a look at Ini her art, coz her work yep that's really art! 




Second whore couture (cannot help but laugh at the Couture word) is the BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) outfit called Ultimatum. I am showing you without the ears and tail and also took off the awesome hoodie that's part of this outfit. Sorry! Like all BDR outfits it comes with many many items (including whore boots) and in many bright colors. I opted for red coz red that's really 'whorish' and daring don't you think? 


dikke kus
Dido



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dido for highlighting Ini's art. She is an amazing artist! But I think you are pretty amazing yourself! JMB Balogh

    ReplyDelete