aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 5 March 2012

Dew


Aww how cute this DEW Deawny dess, I adore the white lace peaking out. Luv it! Same goes for the new Truth mesh hair one of 2 new Truth hairs. But this one is my fav. I like the mesh stuff now that I have a new laptop that is fassssssst ^^


Thx to the designers for their bloggers review items!
Dikke kus
Dido


Wearing:
DEW Deawny dress black  NEW
Truth Mesh hair Brenna in quince  NEW
Maitreya Radical Mesh Boots red reptile
LouLou&Co gloves and bracelets Crepuscule
Mynerva GG skin Sara Pure
Mayfly Deep Sky eyes monet dawn
Genesis Inc - Heart Ablaze hunt gift tattoo light (part of outfit)
DECO Swank glasses polka dots cherry & Fishy Strawberry college glasses
Water-fire-diamond ring (by Nitro)
League Wanderer necklace black (part of jewellery set)


Poses used:
Miamai Model Pose - Strategies  NEW
Boom /me has a heartatat pose  NEW


Pictures taken at Angel Labs my home 

No comments:

Post a Comment