aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

I'm here without you baby


No text this time but lots of info about my outfit and a nice photo ^^. Photo was taken at the awesome place I can call my home; Angel Labs. I am floating in the 'art pond' and leaning on one of my own pics. Oh and I give you a song that I love muchly. Enjoy!
dikke kus
Dido


New stuff:
Genesis Inc - Hearts Ablaze Hunt gift tattoo light (part of outfit) 
Graffitiwear Red Lace miniskirt
Mynerva GG Sara Pure skin
Mynerva GG eyeliner/shadow makeup tattoo layer
Sassy Jazzy flapper dress silver (wearing part of outfit)
Truth Maggie hair w/roots srtreaked - champagne
Bliensen + MaiTai - Valentina necklace (The black market Feb/ Season's Palette)
Pepper Snake belt for TFG


From my closet:
LeeZu Corazon Stockings Red 
DT Yri Lipstick Serie A - nr 8
YS & YS freckles Add Tatoo layer
Mayfly Deep sky eyes (monet dawn w2)
TSS Darken eyebrow piercing
Kookie VO pumps pillar red (former Xmas gift)
LouLou&Co Crepuscule gloves



I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment