aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 2 December 2011

Skinny Love


Aww love the atmosphere of this picture; the falling snow, the light, the colorscheme, the outfit AND listening to the music that goes with it (Birdy 'Skinny love').
Really awesome bloggers review gifts I am showing you in this blog post: the scripted cornes spreading snowflakes, the awesome skins, the harem outfit, the rings awww love them all!


Wearing:
Angelwing Coin Silks White (the harem pants option)
Acide ZombiePopcorn Dark Magic Winter consisting of: 

  • Acide Atlantique Cornes with scripted snow 
  • Katsucide Laura Oceane and Shiva skin (awesome, luv them!)

A Birdsong Webed Silver ring
Addiction Forget You Not Locket necklace
Angelic tattoo Freedom
Both poses by DM (Del May)


DM pose 'Doll - Determination'

And here's the song I listened to over and over and over and over again while blogging this post (that's me over enthousiastic ^^)
Enjoy!
dikke kus
Dido




And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love
my, my, my, my, my, my, my ....

2 comments:

  1. that first picture with the starry snow lights.. realy big big compliment Dido... i love it so much!!!! .. the pearls on the belly like the lights in the sky and the creamy color of the outfit and the nails... super!!!!!!!!
    Bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushing, thx sooooo much for the compliment Nicandra, luv yah!
    dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete