aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Ruby Tuesday


Hey I like my outfit today I called it 'Ruby Tuesday', also giving your my fav version of this song. 




Wearing:
The Cynful Xmas gift 'Day Off Sweatshirt' in red. There's also a white version in the folder, but I prefer this red one. It's so very Xmas! - NEW
From the Peqe Xmas gift I am wearing the skirt (NEW). I love the color and simplicity of this skirt and it combines sooo well with the red Cynful sweatshirt.


I finished the outfit with the cute Santa's Girl fishnet leggings (part of the December group gift outfit of BDR) and 
the DRD Xmas Looseboots with socks. I decided I will wear these boots the whole year through coz they are too good to store in my closet waiting for next Xmas.


Furthermore wearing Bliensen + MaiTai jewelry: Not an Angel necklace and Twisted Krissmuss -Yule - earrings.
Pose: Juxtapose - Munchkin


my favorite version of Ruby Tuesday by Melanie
thx Fabio for reminding me ^^


dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment