aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dancing the night away




Wanna share these new items with you coz I like them, however I spend toooo much time dancing this evening so not much time left for blogging. Let my pictures tell the story ^^

Wearing:
Vextra Fashion Hollywood dress no. 8. The dress comes in many different colours and patterns, but I really love this one.  NEW
CoLLisions Mirari's Wedding tattoo (many layers)   NEW
Truth Janice w/roots in clove  NEW (one of the 2 new Truth hairs of this week)
SF Design Sunday lace gloves (Vintage fair gift)
Sn@tch Rose Cameo necklace (Vintage fair gift)

From my closet:
Maitreya Gold - IXkin champagne - duo shoes

dikke kus
Dido

Thanks to the designers for their gifts/bloggers review items! 
For them a song ^^

The Prodigy - Medusa’s Path

1 comment: