aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Halloween mood


With all the halloween stuff around, the hunts, the specials, the group gifts, it's hard NOT to show orange stuff ^^ 
Soo here I go showing you some of my fav halloween stuff: 

BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) Witchy Kitty outfit the October group gift. This outfit comes with paws and a nice orange/black tail (not shown on the photos) and with several skirt options.




EED (Elemental Earth Designs) HoOt necklace. This item is not so 'halloweenish', but it's cute and I happen to love owls lol
Vita's Boudoir pony boots in lovely black leather the October group gift. Wow look at that awesome texture I can almost smell the leather! 
JeSiLyLo ZombiePopcornhunt skin, which I combined with my fav freckles tattoo layer of YS&YS 
Truth Marielle hair (NEW) in pumpkin. Now this is a hairstyle I really like. I used to wear something alike for months in a row. Love it!
Poetic Color Moon eyes in lavender


Dikke kus
Dido


pony boots October GG of Vita's Boudoir





No comments:

Post a Comment