aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 11 April 2011

TDR Anniversary

Wow spring has arrived finally and I had a super nice sunny RL weekend. Not been in SL that much so when I returned late afternoon argh sooo many new items.
First of all I went to TDR coz they are celebrating their 1 year anniversary.
Cool stuff and of course I bought too many. Showing you some:



While blogging Kooky joined me in one of her many disguises, this time she 
was a crazy bird (Mitzy Mynah FowlWeather from Xcentricity) having fun with one of my RunoRuno noodle chairs.



TDR Fishy Strawberry Aragon skirt Lilac (/me loves this skirt, I already bought the nude version a few days ago). I combined it with my Artilleri Selma blouse in navy (former FLF item), and Maitreya old leather belt dirty white as well as the armwarmer violet from the same shop.


TDR YS & YS Penelope skin, which comes with 4 different brow tattoo layers.
Love the look, but the skin is too dark for my taste.
The hair I am wearing is the Miamai GG; Jeanie hair shushiBrown.  


These awesome boots are TDR COCO leather and canvas flat boots cream. COCO is the guest designer this time at TDR. Good choice ;-)


Dikke kus 
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment