aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 2 April 2011

Seductive Hippy girl



Sooo many new things this weekend. I picked some I really like: 
the red Acid&Mala Menorca outfit. Wow I feel like a hippy, but I really really like this outfit.
The Beauty Code skin Claire3, yeah I look like a hot and seductive chick in this skin ;-) and
last but not least the new Truth hair of this week Kaelyn; gorgeous!

A sincere thank you to the designers for the bloggers review copies 






Wearing:
A&M Menorca outfit in red (awww love it!)  NEW
Beauty Code skin Claire3 sunkissed Diva (bloggers review item)   NEW
Truth Kaelyn red quince   NEW


From my closet:
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
YS&YS freckles tatoo layer
Lelutka 2011 lashes natur
LouLou&Co gloves and breacelet Crepuscule
League Wanderer bracelet wrist


Dikke kus
Dido




No comments:

Post a Comment