aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 8 April 2011

Gloves and Pearls


Mmm, a bit of a strange combination: classy pearls and gloves with a see through top and short skirt. Pffff
Well makes no never mind, coz I just wanted to show you these nice Eclectica Swoon gloves in ivory in long and short option with sculpted parts. They come in many colors and look at those wrinkles I can almost feel the texture ;-)




I like the BeautyCode Pearl Crystal necklace coz it fits so well around my body and chest. The necklace is part of a set with pearl earrings, which I am wearing too, but... arghh my hair is hiding.


Furthermore I am super happy with this cute bandaid, but more about that in my next blog entry.


Dikke kus
Dido


Thanks to the designers for their Bloggers Review copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment