aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 14 April 2011

Girl stuff


Some bloggers review items I received today and I really like to show you coz I like them (a muah to the designers ;-)
First of all the awesome bag of FABags sensual by Fabio Thesium. Love it!



Finesmith Jewelry (FS) sent me a bloggers pack of their attribution to the Fifty5 Thursdays of TODAY. Sales going on from 7 AM to 7 AM every Thursday: designers participating set up one or more items for SALE for only 55L. Look for the Fifty 5 Thursday subscriber to find the item and... HURRY!
Check out the FashionAlert/Fifty5 Thursdays group blog for all the info, pics and LM's http://fashionalertsl.blogspot.com/

Showing the FS Design Circles set back necklace and accompanying earrings (above) and


the FS Designs Tension necklace (sort of silver snake around my neck). Wow!

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment