aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Phoebe at Orangelo

Today I visited Orangelo, my friend Petrov joined me and we talked sitting on a bench. Awesome place certainly worthwhile exploring. Let me show you some of the many pictures I took ;-)





an apple a hat, a window... must be Magritte
more Magritte (I love his paintings)

Wearing:
the WD (Wretched Dolls) Phoebe Gunn Ensemble STeam punk hunt gift, love it and have been walking around in it for the last 2 days. It comes with a corset, stockings, several skirt options, a hat, boots, gloves. Super! I replaced some of the items with stuff from my invent:
LouLou&Co Crepuscule bracelet and gloves
LouLou&Co Myrtil bracelet
Happy Finds Dark Owl necklace
HoD fallen necklace
League Wanderer bracelet and necklace
Courtisane Marie Lu brown boots

Glam Affair Mary Green MedTan skin GG
eLastings 2 red 07
Poetic Color eyes Easter Lilac

Enjoy!
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment