aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Fishy Christmas gift



Yesterday evening I fetched the Christmas gift of Fishy Strawberry; a super cute babydoll in bright red, which comes with a fur shawl. I love it and combined it with the Joanna highwaist short of R.icielli which I bought this week in the 'Red clothes Sales' (indicated red items priced L$ 20).
Furthermore wearing red Naive Vixie socks, red Enkythings high heels, red diamond Callie Cline ring and *W*red gloves all from my wardrobe.
Posing with Matt at his driveway.


Matt is wearing:

Redgrave Pale Skin Craig 
pc eyes dark wood  
UncleWeb  Jin-Hair02 coffee
Scars Design jacket set [Gray]
Scars - Design Pants [Black]
Redgrave Strap Loafer -Black-  
[MANDALA] Kookai Belt /Black
*Charismatika* Men's Nail Styles - Black


the bear and me ...

I prefer the high waisted R.icielli shorts underneath this babydoll as it shows nicely when the sculpted skirt moves around my pixel body. Boots: Twisted & Spoiled furry cherry.


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment