aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Isolde in wild linen

Showing Exodi skin Isolde Soleil with freckles a GroupGift I received today. Isolde GG comes in all tones, with many options AND lashes. I am not fond of lipstick, more a nude skin lover, but I like this skin and adore the freckles.
I even bothered to wear the eyelashes, wow.



Wearing my new dress: Cubic Effect Wild Linen beige. Love the texture. It comes with different options and prims. My brother Zen who is a master in Gor told me this is a camisk for sure, although I kept telling him this is a dressssssss. Well makes no never mind. I love it.


Wearing:
MINA hair Jean
Gigi Couture (GC) Vintage brown belt (jacket layer)
EarthStones Stone Donut Leather Necklace Amber black


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment