aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 4 June 2010

Shopping with Ner

My friend Ner and me we went shopping for her blog item Flowers. So much fun and very inspiring; as shopping with her means tp-ing around the grid looking for sometimes one specific item. Curious after the result? Visit her blogI love her look and outfit and .... she inspired me to create my own.

It all started with the So Many Styles (SMS) Floral Tulip skirt dress and Chiffon Skirt Red-Blue. I was so enchanted by the skirt that I also bought the yellow/lila version.
I wanted to create a tough but classy look that's why I choose from my closet the laceup boots, net stockings and the hair.
I like the LeeZu jacket for it is a very usefull piece in ones closet. It can also be worn stand alone on a black long skirt thus making a sexy evening dress.

Pics taken at my new home at Tohl sim.



Wearing:
Skin: Plastik LionHeart tale Psyche: Freck
Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Bistre
Poetic Colors eyes: Cosmic Dream (Freebie) New


Outfit:
Skirt: So Many Styles Chiffon Skirt Red-Blue
Shirt: So Many Styles Floral Tulip Dress Pin
Jacket: LeeZu Baxter NightLove FlexiJacket
Stockings: Dutch Touch Fishnet Stockings Xtra large Mesh
Shoes: Anexx LaceupBoots Gray

Jewellery: Dark Mouse Chocolate Sparkles Earrings Silver Gift

1 comment:

  1. omg
    that outfit is so freaking adorable
    and u look fantastic in it ^^

    ReplyDelete