aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 9 November 2009

Tomb raider Dido

Yesterday I received an IM of my friend Pietertje who told me he was exploring and being eaten by crocodiles. Of course I asked him for the LM and had to go there myself. I explored with my friends Michiel (who kept on crashing, poor guy) and later on my Japanese friend Hirotada joined me. A very detailed Egyptian pyramid where you have to find the treasure.

However, before you reach that spot you need to overcome your fear of spiders, snakes and crocodiles (among other dangers).
Do go and wet your pants trying to cross the pit with the snakes and spiders and fall in several times like I did; so much fun. Really an awesome place. I managed to take some pics. Have fun when you visit Orient Orient Kalepa

Dikke kus
Dido







No comments:

Post a Comment