aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 9 November 2009

SL marriage

Yesterday, Sunday 8th November was D-day for Jochem and Kyra: their SL weddingday and I was invited. Sair accompanied me and we dressed more or less according to the wish of the couple in white and red.
Sair initially was dressed in a giga prim eating outfit with wings arghhhh too much so he changed into something more comfortable. I had little time to dig into my closet so I put on my LeeZu white/red dress with my red Bax Coen boots.


 


Kyra looked lovely in her white sexy wedding dress with a top of sheer lace. But .... OMG the lag, lag, lag and the groom crashing a few times on the wrong moments.
Sitting on a bench and waiting, waiting.... Luckily I had dinner RL so less time for frustration. Comments of wedding guests were funny and afterwards there was a party with a live singer.

Here some pics I managed to take.
And yeah I wish the bride and groom all the best, although I personally are not a fan of SL marriages ;-)

Kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so cool i've always wanted to go to an sl marriage ceremony...hmm maybe someday i will ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always marry yourself Zem ;-)
    Hugs
    Dido

    ReplyDelete