aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 10 August 2009

various

A new fav. outfit: HaruBara (khaki) from Sey.

I wear it here with leggings (Sumi colorable legging Tuli gift)
Redgrave Skin, Jennifer
Magika hair Biji black (sales going on at Magika all the 'old' hair for only L$ 99)
Bax Ankle boot red
TMS puppy colar
Huz Kanji tattoo





Kusshon craydon gift by Beolas Whitfield: a skybox. Loved it when I still could rezz it ;-) above my island (that is before the chicken came, but more about them in the next entry) and took a few super pics. This is sooooo nicely made. Thanks Beolas!!!
Btw it is sometimes a bit confusion as Kusshon and Poetic Color Eyes used to be in one shop but Beolas is the owner of Kusshon and Lano of Poetic Color Eyes.





wearing my Milk Motion admiral jacket,
Maiiki legging black
Plastik boudoir dress magnolia.
The dress combines super with this jacket. Loved it so much that I also bought the heartacheblack version, which will become my 'little black dress'.








with my friend Gunna on my new deckchairs in the water. Aarghhh don't we look cute!

Mean machines (gifts of TMS): love to play, always!





Dikke kus
Dido